Booked & Balanced Terms & Conditions
You are purchasing Booked & Balanced (“Program”). The following Agreement is the Terms of Service for this program. Please read it carefully. By purchasing the program, you are accepting the following Agreement, and you agree to and are bound by the following terms.
1. Parties: For purposes of this Agreement, you (the purchaser) are referred to as “Client.” Seller, Tasha B. Solutions, is referred to as “Company.”
2. Term: The engagement of services begins on February 1st, 2019 and ends on August 31st, 2019.
3. Company’s Services:
(2) 45 Minute 1:1 Coaching Sessions with Tasha (to be scheduled by purchaser at any time during the 6 month program
(12) 60-90 Minute Group Coaching Calls (2 per month)
(6) Guest Expert Calls (1 per month)
(12) 2 Hour Co-Working Sessions (2 per month)
Membership Area (to be updated monthly)
4. Payment: Client agrees to pay a total program fee of $1800.00 (pay in full) or (6) monthly installments of $325. (first payment due at time of registration.
5. Termination: This Agreement does not allow for termination prior to the program end date. If Client chooses to end participation prior to the program end date, Client will not receive a refund, and will be responsible for completing payment outlined in Paragraph 4.
6. Refunds: Company does not offer refunds.
7. Release: Client agrees and understands that by participating in Program, Client is consenting to being recorded for their own private use.
8. Intellectual Property: Company reserves all ownership rights to any materials including but not limited to documents, images, and audio, provided to Client through Client’s participation in Program. Company provides Client with a single-user license authorizing Client to use the materials for their individual purposes only. Client agrees to not share, copy, distribute, disseminate, or sell the materials for either commercial or non-commercial purposes.
9. Non-Disparagement: Client agrees, during and after participation in Program, to refrain from making any statements, whether oral or in writing, that negatively impact Company’s program, business, services, products, or reputation. In addition, Company agrees to refrain from making any statements, whether oral or in writing, that negatively impact Client or Client’s business.
10. Assignment: This Agreement shall bind both Company and Client and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors, and assigns. Client may not assign its rights under this Agreement without express written consent from Company.
11. No Guaranty; Disclaimer: NO GUARANTEES: Company makes no guarantees about Client and Company’s work together. Client agrees that any statements made by Company regarding potential outcomes are opinions and are not binding on Company. Company may provide testimonials from previous clients, which is not to be relied upon to predict results in your specific situation. The results you experience will be dependent on many factors including but not limited to your level of personal responsibility, commitment, and abilities, in addition to those factors that you and/or Company may not be able to anticipate. NOT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE: Company will only be providing the services that are explicitly listed above in Paragraph 3. At no time should any of Company’s services be considered a substitute for professional medical or mental health services, nor should the service be construed as professional therapy. Company’s services are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. If at any time Client needs medical, and/or psychological treatment, it is Client’s responsibility to seek it out. NOT LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE: At no time should any of Company’s services be considered a substitute for professional legal or financial advice. If at any time Client needs legal or financial services, it is Client’s responsibility to seek it out. EARNINGS DISCLAIMER: Any information provided by Company regarding wealth, abundance, income, earnings, business profits or personal financial status is for informational purposes only. The information may provide real-life examples and/or hypothetical examples of possible outcomes, which are in no way guarantees of what will occur in your specific situation. As you know, financial outcomes depend on many factors including but not limited to your level of personal responsibility, commitment, and abilities, in addition to those factors that you and/or Company may not be able to anticipate. You agree that Company is not responsible for your success, or lack thereof. Your reliance on any information provided is done at your own risk.
12. Warranties: Both Company and Client warrant that they have full authority to enter into this Agreement. Company warrants that its services will be provided by qualified people and in a competent manner in accordance with industry standards. Client warrants that it has any necessary permission, licenses, rights, and releases to lawfully execute its duties set forth in this Agreement. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES IN THIS AGREEMENT, NEITHER PARTY MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
13. Whole Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Client and Company. This Agreement supersedes and cancels all prior or contemporaneous discussions, writings, negotiations, and agreements.
14. Modification; Waiver: The terms of this Agreement cannot be modified, supplemented, or amended unless agreed to in writing by all parties. In order to make the waiver binding, the party making the waiver must execute it in writing. The waiver of a term in this Agreement shall not be considered a waiver of any other terms of this Agreement and shall not be considered a continuing waiver.
The modification or waiver of one term of this Agreement does not affect any other term in the Agreement, regardless of its similarity.
15. Severability: If any term in this Agreement is found to be void or voidable, the remaining terms of the Agreement are unaffected, and deemed to remain in full force and effect, including those terms that are similar.
16. Limited Liability: THE AMOUNT OF LIABILITY RECOVERABLE FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT ARISES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR SERVICES OUTLINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, EVEN IF CLIENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
17. Notices: All notices and communications required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed given when delivered by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, addressed to the party’s principal place of business, unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement that email notification shall suffice.
18. Dispute Resolution; Costs and Fees; Applicable Law/Venue: Any dispute arising under this Agreement will be resolved by an online mediation service that is agreed upon by all parties or by a mediation in Arizona mediator agreed upon by all parties. The parties agree to complete mediation in good faith prior to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedies. Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Arizona. Parties agree that the venue for any court proceedings arising out of this Agreement shall be in Pima County, Arizona. If Client sues Company and Company is successful, Client is responsible for Company’s attorney’s fees, in addition to any other relief to which Company may be entitled.
19. Confidentiality: Any information discussed or any information either party comes to know during Company and Client’s work together is confidential. This does not include information that either party was aware of prior to executing this Agreement, nor does it include information that was gained by a third party, or information that was available to the public through no breach of confidentiality by Company. Confidential information may be shared if and only if waived by both parties in writing.